1. #76
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    355

    Default

    I'm glad I wear aluminum foil inside my hat.

  2. #77
    Forum Member
    VinnieB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the couch in my skivvies
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Originally posted by oldman21220
    I'm glad I wear aluminum foil inside my hat.
    Weeewww....me too!

    My Great Grandfather told me..."If you are to open minded, your brains will fall out"
    IACOJ Member

  3. #78
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default Setting the record straight

    Originally posted by sts060
    The 9/11 PCTs (Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists) certainly share a great deal in common with the we-never-went-to-the-Moon and the Holocaust-never-happened types:

    1. The gummint is all-powerful, swapping planes and passengers, planting demolition charges, faking cell phone calls from family members on Flight 93, hiding a 757 that took off from Dulles and replacing it with some sort of drone over a distance that I can drive in about 25 minutes. Cleverly fooling guys like the Montgomery County (MD) FFs I know who spent that day picking pieces of 757 out of the Pentagon.

    Since you know some of the firefighters that day, can you get some info from them?? Not sure what they are allowed to say, but can you find out what parts of the plane they found, engines, cockpit, wings?? And what part of the plane made the hole in the C section??
    What were the fire conditions they encountered?? Did they use foam lines in the building for fuel fires?? How many lines were in operation??

    I am not trying to start an argument with anyone, just looking for facts. In my first post i said that i am not big on conspiracy theories, and just looking for facts. No disrespect is meant to anyone.

    I think you can set me straight on facts, I would appreciate any info you can get, thanks.

  4. #79
    Forum Member
    firenresq77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    5,213

    Default Re: Setting the record straight

    Originally posted by ffjerry2000


    Since you know some of the firefighters that day, can you get some info from them?? Not sure what they are allowed to say, but can you find out what parts of the plane they found, engines, cockpit, wings?? And what part of the plane made the hole in the C section??
    What were the fire conditions they encountered?? Did they use foam lines in the building for fuel fires?? How many lines were in operation??

    I am not trying to start an argument with anyone, just looking for facts. In my first post i said that i am not big on conspiracy theories, and just looking for facts. No disrespect is meant to anyone.

    I think you can set me straight on facts, I would appreciate any info you can get, thanks.
    Yeah, like anyone would give YOU information.... They found parts... that's all anyone needs to know.

  5. #80
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Re: Setting the record straight

    Originally posted by firenresq77
    Yeah, like anyone would give YOU information.... They found parts... that's all anyone needs to know.
    You know something, i see your posts all over the place and you always have something negative to say. Why dont you shut your pie hole and reply with some actual knowledge of something!! You are not helping anyone with your complete garbage that spews from your mouth. Oh and by the way, the reason we have warning lights on our trucks IS for safety, not to get to the fire faster, where in world are you from??? Its people like you who crash and kill other people!

    Northwood, Ohio??????

    www.geocities.com/northwoodfire/images/802.jpg

    Thats a humdinger of a truck you got there!!!! Does Johnny Gage and Dr. Bracket live near you????

  6. #81
    Forum Member
    firenresq77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    5,213

    Default Re: Re: Re: Setting the record straight

    Originally posted by ffjerry2000


    You know something, i see your posts all over the place and you always have something negative to say. Why dont you shut your pie hole and reply with some actual knowledge of something!! You are not helping anyone with your complete garbage that spews from your mouth. Oh and by the way, the reason we have warning lights on our trucks IS for safety, not to get to the fire faster, where in world are you from??? Its people like you who crash and kill other people!

    Northwood, Ohio??????

    www.geocities.com/northwoodfire/images/802.jpg

    Thats a humdinger of a truck you got there!!!! Does Johnny Gage and Dr. Bracket live near you????
    Whatever.

    If I'm spewing garbage from my mouth, what exactly is coming from yours? Get a clue. Nobody is going to support/lend to your conspiracy theory......... Go read my other 2300+ posts and tell me how negative I am.

    As for the people like me crashing and killing people...... I see you got your facts together on that one just like you do for this whole 9-11 conspiracy thread........

    Yep, I'm from Northwood OH... I, unlike some people, are not afraid to let people know where I'm from.

    As for the truck....... Yep, that's ours........ Not everyone can have top of the line stuff. We make do. We're not too bad off compared to others, since that is our oldest truck in the city....... I kinda like it, actually.......

    Try to attack me some more......... I'm waiting........

    Oh, and in case you didn't get the hint before....


  7. #82
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default Multipose Something??

    Your truck number is 801, does that mean 8 reasone to use it in Company 01:

    Reason #1 - Pumper
    Reason #2 - Tanker
    Reason #3 - Ladder
    Reason #4 - Hay Baler
    Reason #5 - Tree Trimmer
    Reason #6 - Cow Washer
    Reason #7 - Tobacco Picker
    Reason #8 - Styling Truck for your PROM!!!!

    Do you have a drop tank on your tanker?? Silly question that is your tanker.

    Oh no, the corn field is on fire........Ahhhhhhhh!!!!


    Hey, you really need to call MTV to........PIMP YOUR RIDE!!!!
    Do you have TV?? TV = Television, MTV = Music Televisions not Moms Television.

    Now stop posting smack or I will really open a can of WHOOOPP *SS on you.

    Have a nice day.

  8. #83
    Forum Member
    Weruj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss JERRY! LOL>.......I am so scared...
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

  9. #84
    Forum Member
    firenresq77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    5,213

    Default Re: Multipose Something??

    Originally posted by ffjerry2000
    Your truck number is 801, does that mean 8 reasone to use it in Company 01:

    Reason #1 - Pumper
    Reason #2 - Tanker
    Reason #3 - Ladder
    Reason #4 - Hay Baler
    Reason #5 - Tree Trimmer
    Reason #6 - Cow Washer
    Reason #7 - Tobacco Picker
    Reason #8 - Styling Truck for your PROM!!!!

    Do you have a drop tank on your tanker?? Silly question that is your tanker.

    Oh no, the corn field is on fire........Ahhhhhhhh!!!!


    Hey, you really need to call MTV to........PIMP YOUR RIDE!!!!
    Do you have TV?? TV = Television, MTV = Music Televisions not Moms Television.

    Now stop posting smack or I will really open a can of WHOOOPP *SS on you.

    Have a nice day.
    Is that the best you got? Attacking a piece of apparatus??? Sad, sad, sad.........

  10. #85
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default You hurt my feelings...Not

    Originally posted by Weruj1
    OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss JERRY! LOL>.......I am so scared...
    Was I talking to you???? Stay out of it!!!!

  11. #86
    Forum Member
    SmokeyNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hume, NY
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Just a thought, what does his apparatus have to do with the "9/11 Conspiracy"?
    Maybe its just me but if you want to win an argument, or even sound like you have a brain in your head you may wish to STAY ON TOPIC.
    Once an Eagle, always an Eagle.

  12. #87
    Forum Member
    Weruj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    Was I talking to you???? Stay out of it!!!!
    .I think there are THOUSANDS of people on this forum that can offer up anything they want ..........so ya you are speaking to all of us ......
    Last edited by Weruj1; 08-26-2004 at 10:12 PM.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

  13. #88
    the 4-1-4
    Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    I'm sorry, I fail to see how this kind of "discussion" helps to learn anything.

  14. #89
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default Back on topic

    Smokey, you are right, my bad. Just getting frustrated with people who have nothing good to say. I know that not everyone will agree with some of the things about 9/11. Its just that I haven't seen one person at least say, Hmmmmm, something is kind of strange here.

    So back to topic, does anyone know or have any factual info on what parts of the plane were recovered at the Pentagon??

    For those of you who dont agree with my post, please move on to another post unless you actually have something worth while to say.

  15. #90
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    42

    Default New info i found

    Now this one makes more sense, it would explain why the damage was the way it was, and why the plane was blown to a pieces the size of a quarter. It supports my theory to a degree, and proves that a plane did hit the Pentagon, sort of.

    http://eric-bart.net/iwpb/inv2.html

  16. #91
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,043

    Default

    jerry...

    This is a public board and if you post on a public board anyone can read it and anyone can and will post a comment. Unfortunately for you you have discovered that the majority here doesn't want to listen to your mindless, continual diatribe on how all of 9/11 is a super secret governement conspiracy. If you are a firefighter, and I sincerely doubt that you are, you most certainly are not a Brother. A Brother would know better than to come into this arena and re-open wounds from those that were there and those that lost friends and family.

    I find your inability to let it go completely insensitive and self serving. There are numerous other forums that thrive on the lunatic fringe anti-government conspiracy nonsense. Please go there. But wait, shouldn't the government have found all of you people and mysteriously made you all disappear in some highly suspevt but slightly believable tragic accident? Or are you in on it? Hmmmm...

    By the way, attacking a fire department's apparatus shows a real sign of both maturity and defensibility of your point. Reminded me of the kind of arguments we used to have on the playground. If you were getting slammed in the argument and ran out of stuff to say you would say something like "Oh yeah? Well you mom wears army boots."

    And just so you know I will comment on any thing you say here any time I want. That is called freedom of speech. Read the constitution instead of the crap you do read.

    FyredUp

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register