Fire Engulfs West Jordan Garage
Aug. 25, 2004

West Jordan fire officials say fireworks may be the cause of a fire in a family's garage.
(KSL News) -- West Jordan fire officials say fireworks may be the cause of a fire in a family's garage.

The garage, near 7575 S. 3362 West, was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived early this morning.

The cause appears accidental. But witnesses say someone was shooting off fireworks behind the garage earlier in the evening.

The family got out okay.

But their garage is a loss of about 20 thousand dollars.