Forum Member

Default Remote Radio Heads

The question that I have, Has anyone heard of or seen a CB radio that has a hidden reciever and remote a head that can be mounted in small spaces.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

There are a couple out there. The most popular seems to be the Cobra 75WXST. Basically the mic has all of the controls built onto it and the body of the radio can be mounted elsewhere. I found a couple of examples that you may want to look at.
    http://www.thesportsauthority.com/pr...oductId=991296
    http://www.goelectronic.com/Merchant...de=5+CB+RADIOS

Or you can just Google " Cobra 75WXST " and compare prices from the different sites offering them.
    Good luck,
    Steve aka cellblock

Forum Member

Thanks Cellblock, I found a cb just a few mins ago but lost the page, It has a remote hidden radio body, and up to 2 CB control heads can be mounted elsewhere. The control heads are about the size of a Whelen CenCom Control Pannel w/ all pushbutton controls(digital display) And when you change any of the settings on one of the pannels, it changes the other pannels. If I can find it agian, I might use it. I am part of a CERT/FD ER team (with alot more training than regular cert teams) team. I myself have an old ford explorer. I would mount the radio somewhere and put a pannel in the back and front. It would mean only using 1 CB reciever, less mess.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Thread Information