Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber nozzelvfd's Avatar

Post Hurricane Prayer

For all in Florida, my thoughts are with you!!!

Lord Jesus Christ,

Show us this day your awesome power and authority as this monstrous storm, this hurricane, sets itself to ravage any way it can, our land, our homes, our lives. We acknowledge the Word of God which says that "all power and authority" has been given to Jesus Christ who sits at the right hand of God, who has been given authority over all things in heaven and in earth, under the earth, and in the sea, to the glory of the Most High God.

Father, we pray in this Name which is above every Name, even Jesus the Christ, to show us the glory of Thy grace and mercy. For you have said you would have mercy, not sacrifice. So let it be with this storm of turmoil and savagery that has marked this area of the earth for its retribution for hatred and deception, whether perceived or real, and let the awesome power and presence of the Christ, in which are found the perfect balance of the earth elements, dissipate and quell, this storm that threatens our shores this day. Father, I pray that you will be with all those who are moving to escape the storm's ravages, its rage, and protect them, their lives, their homes, and their property, as you dispense your merciful grace and peace

Amen.

My daughter is in Palm Beach, I appreciate and echo your prayers. Will be doing a lot of praying in the next couple of days.

Forum Member

my prayers are with all the emergency workers, fire, ems, police who have to stay behind and for everyone who lives in the state.
    Bucks County, PA.

My prayers are with all the brother and sister firefighters, police officers, and EMS personell. Keep safe!

THANKS! ! ! i work full time at my local hospital, and am going through volunteer ff classes (eventually ff college) but we just the word we are going TRIAGE! MEANING 24 HOUR SHIFTS!

RATHER BEING USING MY MUSCLE OUTSIDE

Thread Information