Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MembersZone Subscriber

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER! Rest in Peace. May God be extra close to your family and friends at this time. May the brotherhood of NBFD also be comforted by your leadership and example that you have shown in such bravery. My thoughts and prayers will be with all who have known you and those whose lives you have touched over the years.

Jamison Harrigan
    Medic One Foundation
    Lifesaver Committee
    Seattle, WA

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy

On behalf of the Hopewell fire Department and Emergency Medical Unit, as well as the Princeton Boro Fire Safety Bureau, I send my condolances to Jimmy's family, both at home and on the job. Having grow up in New Brunswick, I can say there is no more professional Dept. around, and Jimmy was a big part of that. Jimmy, I can see you now, outside the scene, with your cigar planted firmly in your mouth, observing your guys.

Jimmy D, from now on, whenever, I look up in the nights sky, and look at the moon, I'll think of you. May the road rise up to meet you.

Keep your spirts up, Keano and the other guys at NBFD!

Steve Webb
    FM91-3
    Princeton Boro
    Last edited by NJFM913; 09-05-2004 at 11:48 AM.
    We do our job, so that others may live.

Rest in Peace, Chief.

MembersZone Subscriber

Post In Memoriam - Chief Jim D'Heron

On behalf of the Ewing Township Fire Department, [Stations 31, 32 and 33] in Mercer County, New Jersey we would like to extend our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Chief D'Heron and to all the members of the New Brunswick Fire Department.

At Chief DíHeronís memorial service last night, Station 31 firefighters Chris Kopec, Todd Kriegsman, Richie Dziminski and I were honored to represent our fire department and pay tribute to Chief DíHeron, a true American hero. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with Jimís family and friends at this sad and difficult time.

Sincerely,

George J. Dormanski
    Station 31 Ė Ewing Fire Department
    Fellow Classmate - St. Peterís High School, New Brunswick

Thread Information