Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Question Update Contact Information

Today when I logged in to check on our grant a new screen popped up and asked to update my contact information. Is this just a standard generated request or is it something that may say they are getting ready to act on the grant?

Post Looks like a standard request

Super64,

Just logged in to FEMA. I got the same thing, we have already received our grant for this year. I guess they are make sure everyone information is correct. Don't get down, it's still early. Just keep checking your email and logging in. Good luck.

Matt

Forum Member

Default got it too

it also happened to me when i logged in to check status. i was hoping something new was there.. but maybe next time. someone told me that 95% of couples who buy's a home are on the edge of divorce by the time the process is ended...funny they must have never applied for this grant... well...good luck to you , i hope that it isn't a long wait for you..

Same thing here with the update. Wonder why they've decided to update our profiles now? We haven't heard anything so far. No Dear John, no questions and no 1199a. Keeping our fingers crossed just like everone else!
    SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
    Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
    I.A.C.O.J.

Forum Member

Originally posted by kprsn1
    Same thing here with the update. Wonder why they've decided to update our profiles now? We haven't heard anything so far. No Dear John, no questions and no 1199a. Keeping our fingers crossed just like everone else!

im in the same boat also!!!!!

Thread Information