Thread: 911 timeline

Forum Member

Default 911 timeline

I know it's late but if anyone has a 911 timeline I would appreciatte it .. we are having a small inter-department commemoration tommarrow.
    Thank You.

Been a while since I've seen you LAFIRE!
    Lots of news up in the Burlington corridor lately, lots to talk about, but at another time..

http://911timeline.net/ should work for you. Scroll down that page, and you'll find blow by blow from 12 AM that day, on through..

MembersZone Subscriber
    Maryland (but always a Long Islander first)

Forum Member

http://911timeline.net/
    I just looked through this one and it seems to have some questionable and "conspiracy" related stuff.

40) 8:47 a.m.: NYC Fire Battalion Chief Joe Pfeiffer from the 7th Battalion puts out an emergency call stating that American Airlines Flight 11 impacting the north side of the North Tower (1 World Trade Center) was no accident. The plane's impact was clearly a deliberate attack an intentional act of mass death and devastation.

As the small video crew (who shot the only video of American Airlines Flight 11 impacting the WTC the fireman video) and firemen that had eye-witnessed the first plane hit the WTC were racing to the location, Chief Pfeiffer sounded red alerts over the radio and phone; specifically stating that what they witnessed was a "direct attack" and that the airliner was clearly being directed straight at the WTC and the incident was definitely not any kind of accident.
    If I remember the video right, Chief Pfeiffer never said anything about it being an attack, he just said that a plane had crashed into the WTC and that Engine 7, Ladder 1 and Battalion 1 were responding. Am I right on this, or am I not thinking correctly?
    Proud to be IACOJ!
    MD FF/EMT

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by mustang911

I just looked through this one and it seems to have some questionable and "conspiracy" related stuff.

If I remember the video right, Chief Pfeiffer never said anything about it being an attack, he just said that a plane had crashed into the WTC and that Engine 7, Ladder 1 and Battalion 1 were responding. Am I right on this, or am I not thinking correctly?
    He told his Aide it looked like a direct attack. On the radio he said it looked like the plane aimed directly at the building.
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber

Oh and you're right...that site does have a bunch of conspiracy BS on it.
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

The site does have alot of conspiracy stuff on it, but if you look at that, and compare the times of the events to other ones, it's pretty close, give or take a minute..

The timeline is accurate, but the conspiracy, no way..

Forum Member

okay, I was just trying to verify! Thanks!
    Proud to be IACOJ!
    MD FF/EMT

Thread Information