R.I.P K.Apuzzio 4/11/06

Thumbs down Firehouse "lite"??? this sucks

So i'm feeling a little ****ed off. This afternoon when i launched my trusty Browser (safari) it brought me to some cop-out site called "firehouse lite". Thinking this was some fluke i read through the page and found the link for the regular full "main site" and when i clicked it it brought me right back to the "lite" site.

I opened the site in Explorer and it went right to the regular site. Why does Firehouse.com get to determine who is "lite" and who isn't? I use Safari cause it's faster than IE and Netscape -- has firehouse.com sold out to these companies??

this is silly. why does this aggrevate me? I'm gonna go drink my lite beer now.

Administrator

- Get a new browser. If you're using an older browser or something non compatible with the flash and other elements you will always get the lite site. Future versions may be compatible with Safari, but we cannot make that guarantee now since its a extremely small amount of visitors daily.

Thanks
    WebTeam

So i'm feeling a little ****ed off. This afternoon when i launched my trusty Browser (safari) it brought me to some cop-out site called "firehouse lite". Thinking this was some fluke i read through the page and found the link for the regular full "main site" and when i clicked it it brought me right back to the "lite" site.

I opened the site in Explorer and it went right to the regular site. Why does Firehouse.com get to determine who is "lite" and who isn't? I use Safari cause it's faster than IE and Netscape -- has firehouse.com sold out to these companies??

this is silly. why does this aggrevate me? I'm gonna go drink my lite beer now.

R.I.P K.Apuzzio 4/11/06

point taken.

BUT

i have been using this browser with no problems and or changes on my end for over a year -- why would it suddenly decide not to like my browser?

Thanks for the feedback, i realize i'm in the minority of browser users and i'll just have to deal with it.

Administrator

Sorry, but nothing has changed in the last few days related to the browser versions.

Thread Information