Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oakland A's

Default Oakland A's

Hayward B/C gets in a bruha at an A's game for "heckling" an opposing player?? Are you kidding me?! It's supposed to be "ok" because you paid your money? It is what you are supposed to do at a game?! Now he's going to sue because his wife got her nose broken. I think you should defend your wife's honor and go down and beat the crap out of the opposing player. What an embarrassment for all firefighter's. And a Chief yet. Outstanding work there Chief. I'm sure that all your Hayward FF's are very proud of your conduct. Hopefully all the youngster's that were sitting near your section could hear your "heckling" and learn how a spectator is "supposed" to conduct themselves at a ball game. I'll bet you are a riot at Little League games. It was so wonderful to see you waving at the player to come up in the stands and fight you. Lucky for him there were three people holding him back from your onslaught. Good luck with the lawsuit. Hope you make millions. Then you can retire from the Fire Service.

Nobody would have known that the heckler was a firefighter until you brought it up. Would you have posted that drivel if he was a plumber? A carpenter? A truck driver? a used car salesman?

I think you are one of the firefighters under his command and you have a beef against him, and you decided to drag it out on an international forum to look for sympathy. You'll find that in the dictionary between "shoot" and "syphyllis".

I suppose it's all right for a player to throw a chair into the stands with the intent of hurting someone?

What would have happened if the chair had hit a small child?

Get a grip, dfs400!

If I were Bud Selig (the Commissioner of MLB)... the player who threw the chair would be suspended without pay for the rest of the season and fined a hefty amount!
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 09-16-2004 at 12:30 PM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

I heard on the radio this morning that this guy actually bought season tickets right by the bullpen for the sole purpose of talking trash to the opposing pitchers. What extreme childishness.

Default Sorry Captain G

What with all the TV news, newspaper articles, and press conferences held by your poor victim, it wasn't hard to determine he was a BC. You must be from the east coast. Grip this.

Talking

Ohhh...a feisty one, aren't we?

PS: not just East Coast...

[size=huge]

Red Sox Nation!

[/size]
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Thread Information