Greetings,

My name is David Glick and I was a member of the 173d Airborne Brigade (SEP) from 1964 -1966. During that time I was initially stationed in Okinawa before being deployed to S. Vietnam in the late spring of 1965.

My company commander during that time period, Captain R.S.Lombardo Jr., has been invited to meet with the new brigade members in early November of this year in Vincenza, Italy (their homebase). He has asked several members of his original company to join him as the current crop of Sky Soldiers prepare for deployment in late winter/early spring. Gentlemen, we have personally met with about 65 of these young men during a reunion in Daytona, Florida in July 2004. Any American would be extremely proud of these soldiers.

I would like to be able to take FD company T-shirts with me to hand out during our visit to Vincenza. If any firehouse would be kind enough to donate some of their company shirts emblazoned with their logo, the 173d would be most grateful.

If you can donate some T-shirts, or need further information, please email me at: pointman173@aol.com

Thank you in advance on behalf of the Sky Soldiers of the 173d.

Dave