Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Hinckley

Forum Member

Default John Hinckley

Most of you may already know they've released John Hinckley from the mental facility for unsupervised visits to his parents home on weekends.

For those of you who may be too young to remember, John Hinckley shot President Ronald Reagan to impress the actress Jodie Foster.

On the day of his release, this nice letter was sent to John Hinckley from President Bush:

THE WHITE HOUSE
    WASHINGTON D.C.

Mr. John Hinckley
    St. Elizabeth's Hospital
    Washington, DC

Dear John:
    Laura and I hope that you are continuing your excellent progress in
    recovery from your mental problems. We were pleased to hear that you are now able to have unsupervised visits with your parents. The staff at the hospital reports that you are doing fine.

I have decided to seek a second term in office as your president and I would appreciate your support and the support of your fine parents.

I would hope that if there is anything that you need at the hospital,
    you would let us know.

By the way, are you aware that John Kerry is sleeping with Jodie Foster?

Sincerely,
    George W. Bush
    SB (Local 1355 retired)

Originally posted by StoveBolt
    By the way, are you aware that John Kerry is sleeping with Jodie Foster?

Sincerely,
    George W. Bush
    How nice. Bushbots want John Hinckley to shoot John Kerry. Imagine how tight the twists in their thongs would be if the letter to Hinckley was from Kerry with Bush as the punch line.

There would be all sorts of claims about 'blind and utter hatred of Bush'.

But just to show you I have a sense of humor, how about a show of solidarity:

There are less than two months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected will be the President of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John Kerry, please drive with your headlights on during the day.

If you support President Bush, please drive with your headlights off at night.

I think that idea is freaking hysterical....don't you Bolt boy? Even funnier in battleground states with lots of winding roads and no street lights.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

yea we wouldn't had this delema if the Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians on xmas, or the South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas wouldn't have missed him..
    SB (Local 1355 retired)

Originally posted by StoveBolt
    yea we wouldn't had this delema if the Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians on xmas, or the South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas wouldn't have missed him..
    Very nice. More compassionate conservatism.

To quote the immortal Olson Johnson, "who can argue with that?"
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Thread Information