MembersZone Subscriber

Default Prevention Videos

Brother if you find 'em, let me know. I can't seem to find affordable material as well.

MembersZone Subscriber

Sorry again!

Seems like I'm having an ongoing problem with distinguishing a "post reply" button and a "new thread" button. I'll be off the medication soon.

Seriously, this was to be a reply to sklump's thread.

Gus

Default Fire Safety Videos

Hiya,
    New to this website today and noticed your last posting.
    I work for London Fire Brigade (UK) for the Community Safety department and have the same problems as you in sourcing good quality fire safety videos at a low cost.
    The UK brigades are now finally realising we're all after the same aim and most, if not all, have committed to sharing good practice (which includes resources and materials)
    At a recent 'Arson' conference in Birmingham UK, the general train of thought was one of 'have it, change it if you want to and use it to educate and save lives' amongst the 20 or so brigade reps that attended.
    I am suprised that the US are not doing the same??
    So, tell me what it is you're looking for and I'll see what I can come up with.
    Hope I can help!

MembersZone Subscriber

Looking for videos in the 6 year old to 12 year old chilren range, which would include stop drop and roll, smoke alarms, don't play with matches etc.

Forum Member

Default video's

If you want any fire prevention video's call your local insurance company and they 'd be real happy to help you out with anything you need

Forum Member

Go to your local State Farm Insurance agent and ask the to order a copy of "SMOKE DETECTIVES". It's great for elementary and junior high students, has snappy music and a little comedy to keep the audience watching.

It's a few years old but is timeless to the viewers. We're on our second copy, ran the first one so much it broke.
    Steve Dragon
    FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
    Volunteers are never "off duty".
    http://www.bufd7.org

Thread Information