Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State Test

MembersZone Subscriber

Default State Test

Does anyone know why it is taking so long to get test result and state certification back. I took the test August 23rd and still have not heard about my result. Thats only a month, but the rest of my class took the test in june and still haven't gotten their certifications from the state. I think this is really a poor sign of what is going on in the state. The people who take the FF1 class put 150 hours into the class. Some of us gave up 3 weeks of out summers to do something good for the community and the state is dragging this out. Personally i think this is horrible. Anyone with information please get back to me.
    9/11/01 Remember All Those Who Gave The Ultimate Sacrafice

Engine 20 in service....
    FPVFD NJ

The last class I ran finished back in beginning of May. They got certificates at end of June. Try calling the academy you took the class at and get an update.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default thanks

yeah i've done that twice and it seems that the answer to every question i ask the academy is its not in our hands. We sent them out and haven't gotten anythign back yet.I think its time someone steps up to the plate for the firefighters here.
    9/11/01 Remember All Those Who Gave The Ultimate Sacrafice

Engine 20 in service....
    FPVFD NJ

Your next step would be to call the Divsion of Fire Safety and ask about your Cert. the number to call is 609-633-6321
    Peace to our fallen brothers...

9/11/01 NYC WTC

7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

-=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

Thread Information