Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy live-in volunteer fire houses

I am a 28 year old male looking for a volunteer live-in postion with a fire/ems dept most i can find are all geared to students. Does anyone know a dept without restrictions to current students?

thanks

STEPHEN
    dr_tubby@hotmail.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Arrow Sellersburg, IN

I dont know where you live, or if you want to re-locate. Sellersburg, IN in Southern Indiana has a program. Thier largest station, Station 5, has a program where you can live in a room in the up-stairs portion of the station. This Station makes all first alarms , except for some minor alarms. You even make some money per run, though you dont get paid untill christmas. I did it for a few months before I moved out of the area. Durring my time I got some really great experience. Also if you are a EMT or want to just be a driver you can also work for the department. I cant remember a phone number, but you could look them up in the white pages on the net.

MembersZone Subscriber

try kentland maryland

Default Know OF ONE more

In Prince George County in Maryland there is the second busiest engine company in the country. They are Kentland House-Engine 33. Some live in I believe.

Thread Information