Thread: Hello

Forum Member

Default Hello

Been here for awhile, never introduced myself.....
    junior at Lineboro VFD in Carroll County Maryland, and a paranormal investigator. website www.mdparanormal.org, that should be about it

You would have loved it. 4 weeks ago we had a call for a fire in our high/middle school. Old building built in 1937. The newly updated electrical literally fell off of the walls outside. While we were waiting on the electric company to arrive (40 miles away) I did a search of the building. Heavy smoke smell. Light haze. Unable to locate. We called in mutual aid since I couldnt find the fire (was actually a multitude of computers that had fried from the constant surges) and wanted to have the only thermal imaging camera in the county. Besides, the building has 18 ft. ceilings, a large attic and a basement. Didn't want to loose the old frame/brick veneer building and our pumper was not dependable.

The mutual aid department showed up an hour later and their captain took the camera after I briefed him and entered the building. It was now about 5:00 AM. Twenty minutes later he was outside pulling his coat off and getting oxygen. I then found out why....He walked into a broom closet and saw a little boy about 4 ft. tall, but the thermal imaging camera didn't catch it!

Ewwwwwwww. Creeeeepy. Do you think he'll bring the camera again?

Thread Information