MembersZone Subscriber

Default John Kerry's Global Test & his resume

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Now for Kerry's Resume

NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including one in Washington DC, worth

multi-millions. I served in Vietnam (four months).

EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement. In my career as a U.S. Senator, I've voted to cut every

law enforcement, CIA, and Defense bill. I ordered the city of Boston to

remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my

neighbors in the event of fire. I served in Vietnam (four months).

MILITARY:

I served in Vietnam (four months). I used three minor injuries to get

an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as

documented by the attending doctor). I served in Vietnam (four

months). I then returned to the U.S., joined Jane Fonda in protesting

the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed

atrocities and were baby killers. I served in Vietnam (four months).

I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I?

My book "Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier", shows how

I truly feel about the military. I served in Vietnam (four months).

COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my

counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get

admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

After College and Vietnam, I ran for the U.S. Congress and have been

there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying

very rich women and running their companies vicariously through them.

I served in Vietnam (four months).

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

As a U.S. Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record,

exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently

failed to support our military and CIA by voting against their

budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself.

Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to

admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of

legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to

raise taxes significantly if I am elected. I served in Vietnam (four

months).

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he

will never catch up. I make little or no charitable contributions and

have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in Massachusetts,

despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million. I served in Vietnam

(four months).

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in

places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the

cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although I blame George Bush

for sending all of the other jobs out of Country. I served in Vietnam

(four months).

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted

Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as

it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. I

served in Vietnam (four months).

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

None. However, I served in Vietnam (four months).

PERSONAL

I practice my Catholic faith whenever cameras are present.

I ride a Serotta Bike.

I love to ski/snowboard.

I call my Gulfstream V Jet the "Flying Squirrel".

I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the

"Scarmouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real

culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer

mansion, though I am against large, polluting, inefficient vehicles

and blame George Bush for our energy problems.

I served in Vietnam (four months).

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Forum Member

Huh..Very informative.....I was unaware that he served in Vietnam....
    IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Default ????

What wll happen if Kerry wins....Will the earth stop spinning?..Will the crop all fail?..Will a piece of the earth break off and crash into Mars......will the republicans slit thier wrists in protest..NO!

They just launch an investigation into his sex life and wring there hands for the next eight years...Ummmm I mean four!
    IACOJ Membership 2002
    {15}

Mike IAFF

The beatings will continue until the morale improves

Forum Member

GEORGE W. BUSH'S RESUME

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.

Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt.

Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

Attacked and took over two countries. One actually did need it.

Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Heh
    even in humor, one can't defend Kerry based on his record

Forum Member

Originally posted by pfd3501
    Heh
    even in humor, one can't defend Kerry based on his record
    Yeah I know.....I did however enjoy the laugh it gave me.
    IACOJ Member

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Okay, usually I don't get into these political discussions. I had my mind made up for me when he said, "Now it will be much easier for terrorists to get assault weapons."

But anyway:

First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
    Now, I can't speak for the other 49, 'cause I don't live there; but I follow Illinois pretty closely, particularly state government, and I can tell you that Illinois is not, nor has it been, bankrupt in the last four years. Things are certainly tight, but solvent nonetheless.

How many other lies are there in that post? I'm too tired of this nonsense to bother checking, and, as I said, I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

Goo' bye.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Forum Member

What's even funnier is even with Kerry's so called lackluster record, the best Bush can do is be considered in a dead heat.

If Bush's performance were so stellar, the race for President wouldn't even be a contest. Yet it is.

Forum Member

What's even funnier is even with Kerry's so called lackluster record, the best Bush can do is be considered in a dead heat.
    As it has been said before, probably half of the people that are supporting Kerry really just don't like Bush. What does this say about the candidate?

If Bush's performance were so stellar, the race for President wouldn't even be a contest. Yet it is.
    See above as well as realize that if Kerry was such a great candidate and his record was so great this race would not be a dead heat.

As for the Bush post, I'll not repeat all of the same typing that has been done throughout these forums on most of those points.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Originally posted by DaSharkie

As it has been said before, probably half of the people that are supporting Kerry really just don't like Bush. What does this say about the candidate?
    And you know that how? Another conservative crystal ball? And if it is true, what does it say about Bush as a candidate?

Bush ran on being a uniter. And he has done quite well at something no one else in the history of Mid East affairs has been able to accomplish. He has united the Shiites and the Sunnis.

Now if he could only be that successful at home.

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

". Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history."

That alone gets him my vote!!

Forum Member

Originally posted by scfire86

Bush ran on being a uniter. And he has done quite well at something no one else in the history of Mid East affairs has been able to accomplish. He has united the Shiites and the Sunnis.

I have been waiting for someone to tell me what Kerry would do....because he has no clue himself....he would do it differently, he would do it the same, and we need to united our allies....well..forget about the 30 nations we have...I guess we need Germany and France as allies....
    IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Originally posted by VinnieB

I guess we need Germany and France as allies....
    Maybe France and Germany knew Saddam was no threat, and the risks of being perceived as empire building as an occupying force.

Apparently the sanctions and inspections were working. We needn't sacrificed the lives of over a 1,000 service men and women and thousands more missing pieces because of what Saddam might be thinking of doing.

But hey, if you believe military personnel should be placed in harm's way for a hunch, you're the Marine, what the heck, I guess you're right.

Forum Member

And you know that how?
    Numerous posts, quotes, articels, and polls show very few know who Kerry is as man, candidate, or what he wants for this nation. Excuse me if I don't quote the exact places.

Another conservative crystal ball?
    Nice to see the pettiness, insults, and hypocracy have not ceased to come from you. Quite a way to make a strong argument.

And if it is true, what does it say about Bush as a candidate?
    Um, shot in the dark here, but probably that people just don't like him. Just as I don't like John Kerry. Both now have a record to run on, notice Kerry hardly mentions his. One must choose based upon their record, or at least should.

Maybe France and Germany knew Saddam was no threat, and the risks of being perceived as empire building as an occupying force.
    Lest we forget the numerous deals made by both nations, especially France, in violation of the UN resolutions? Must we forget the bribery of numerous officials, especially the within the French government, and even more especially within Chirac's inner circle, to violate the oil for food program.

Do not forget about the numerous oil, military, and business contracts France, Germany, and Russia had in Iraq.

Apparently the sanctions and inspections were working.
    Based on..........
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Forum Member

Based on..........
    All the WMD's we haven't and won't find.

the 4-1-4

Apparently the sanctions and inspections were working. We needn't sacrificed the lives of over a 1,000 service men and women and thousands more missing pieces because of what Saddam might be thinking of doing.

But hey, if you believe military personnel should be placed in harm's way for a hunch, you're the Marine, what the heck, I guess you're right.
    France and Germany were elbow's deep in the pathetic excuse of the "oil for food" U.N. program. These nations had only their finances' as their priority. Maybe we should ask our airman what they think about France, seeing as it's France's most state of the art anti-aircraft weaponry that was being used against them, while enforcing the so called "sanctions". It was also state of the art chemical and biological warfare suits that our forces found in the early days of the war. Great Britain found stashes as well. These suits were french military made. France is a pathetic excuse of an ally, and one whose opinion should matter not one bit in our own self defense.

Saddam was a threat, past tense bing the key. He won't be able to hurt much more than a fly for the rest of his pathetic miserable life, God willing. All of the pre-cursor's were present for WMD. All of the elements for fighting in a chemical environment were also there. I ask you, why would Saddam need this protection? WE DON'T USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS. Iraq was the only power in the region who has chemical weapons in his war plan. Maybe we should wait till a few more thousand of our innocent civillians are murdered by some middle eastern fanatic. I choose not to wait.

Forum Member

Originally posted by jasper45
    France and Germany were elbow's deep in the pathetic excuse of the "oil for food" U.N. program. These nations had only their finances' as their priority. Maybe we should ask our airman what they think about France, seeing as it's France's most state of the art anti-aircraft weaponry that was being used against them, while enforcing the so called "sanctions". It was also state of the art chemical and biological warfare suits that our forces found in the early days of the war. Great Britain found stashes as well. These suits were french military made. France is a pathetic excuse of an ally, and one whose opinion should matter not one bit in our own self defense.

Saddam was a threat, past tense bing the key. He won't be able to hurt much more than a fly for the rest of his pathetic miserable life, God willing. All of the pre-cursor's were present for WMD. All of the elements for fighting in a chemical environment were also there. I ask you, why would Saddam need this protection? WE DON'T USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS. Iraq was the only power in the region who has chemical weapons in his war plan. Maybe we should wait till a few more thousand of our innocent civillians are murdered by some middle eastern fanatic. I choose not to wait.
    So should we go after all those who did business with Iraq after the Gulf War I? Why have we not gone after our very own VP for both his company's dealings and his lobbying to drop the sanctions that we now know prevented Saddam from having the WMD's we have sought? If we were to start invading every nation who spoke ill of us, the list is a mile long.

France supported us (and continues to have a presence) in Afghanistan. They also have experience as an occupying Imperial power that we are now perceived to be in Iraq. The French knew of what they spoke when they asked us to wait. We did not. And now we are seeing our version of the French experience in Algeria.

There was no hurry to do this. And we are now seeing the hasty rush to war in facets those who pushed this agenda had not planned.

Not one prediction has come true. In fact quite the opposite.

There were no WMD's. We were told there were vast stockpiles.

We are not welcomed as liberators. We were going to be welcomed as liberators....remember?

The war has cost the US taxpayer billions. Oil revenues would offset the cost, and they surely haven't.

And with our plan to put permanent bases in Iraq we will continue to see the animosity of the local peoples who will view any govt as being a US puppet. And once again the legacy of our initial involvement in Iraq dating back to the 60's when we installed Hussein will repeat itself. And who could blame them. How do you think Americans would react if the Chinese invaded and set up a base in Madison, WI.? That is what we are in the eyes of the indigenous peoples or Iraq.
    Last edited by scfire86; 10-12-2004 at 01:31 AM.

Forum Member

SC, I believe you forgot one important accomplishment of then Gov. Bush: He ended mandatory meet and confer for professional firefighters and forced them to go to the expense of funding a local initiative to gain what had been theirs. What a guy! What a leader! Now why do you suppose he doesn't want firefighters meeting with their employers to discuss the conditions they will work under?

Oh yeah, as President he opposes almost all legislation that is good for professional firefighters. I wonder if he was turned down for a job with a fire department.

But at least we are safe from invasion by Iraqi. Whew, I was hardly able to sleep nights wondering when the hordes would come streaming over the dunes into my own little town here in America. Thank goodness he had the foresight to invade an already wipped country.

Forum Member

But you said that the sanctions worked. The evidence of nations violating the sanctions is fairly strong, especially by the all mighty French.

As for inspections, they were carried out for years and every inclination adn action led even the UN to believe that WMDs still existed and Hussein was playing a game of shells.

I am also still waiting for you to address teh issue raised a few times that it was Iraq's obligation to prove to the world that it did not have the weapons. Every action showed otherwise and numerous worldwide intelligence estimates indicated otherwise. So even Mr. Kerry would have taken action based on the information that he had available at the time.

It has been a week or two since he made that statement so he's bound to change his mind, but that is the last indication we have from him.

Forum Member

There was no hurry to do this. And we are now seeing the hasty rush to war
    12 years worth of ignored UN sanctions. 12 years worth of not complying with demands. Close to half of those 12 years with inspectors not being allowed to inspect all areas openly. A couple years where inspectors were not allowed in the country at all. 12 years worth of things not working.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

MembersZone Subscriber

We've already found warheads full of Sarin gas

I guess the ability to kill about 200,000 in one stroke is "massive" enough.

Forum Member

While reading my morning news bfore class I actually found an article supporting my statement about how many of Kerry's supporters just don't like Bush.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6228631

Forum Member

Originally posted by pfd3501

We've already found warheads full of Sarin gas

I guess the ability to kill about 200,000 in one stroke is "massive" enough.
    When? Even Bush now states it is unlikely WMD's will be found. Whatever info you have you should send to the campaign immediately.

Forum Member

I am also still waiting for you to address teh issue raised a few times that it was Iraq's obligation to prove to the world that it did not have the weapons. Every action showed otherwise and numerous worldwide intelligence estimates indicated otherwise. So even Mr. Kerry would have taken action based on the information that he had available at the time.

But Iraq did submit documentation to the UN stating their weapon's program was pretty much defunct. There were discs of documentation turned over in Dec '02 and it was immediately blown off by both Bush and his blathering supporters.

And if Saddam was playing a shell game, it is now apparent they were empty shells. Unless like I stated earlier, you know something Bush doesn't since he now claims it is unlikely WMD's will be found.

Thread Information