Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Checking In

Default Checking In

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey. Live here in Seattle WA and am getting ready to test again with the seattle FD this January (Written then oral board), tested with them last time out (Aug-Jan 02/03). CIties budget is all in a tizzy, that's why the long delay between tests.

Was an EMT-B back in the mid 80's and did a stint in the Army as an MP over in Germany. Worked with an Alpine SAR out of Denver, after I got off of active (military) duty and then traveled around working in the Entertainment Industry. Became a PADI Instructor back in 98 and have lived here in Seattle since Spring of 01.

Always wanted to work on a dept. since I was younger, (but had to follow another dream for awhile), then the attacks of 01, brought me back into the fold.

So just giving a shout out and see that I've alot of "searching" the fourms and reading to do.

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Hello from Illinois!
    I'm new to the forum. I'm an EMT-B and working on getting into a paramendic class and firefighting. I hope to work for a department by me soon. I'm going for an orientation in a few weeks. Well I'ld like to wish you best of luck on your testing!

Jorie

Hello and welcome to the Firehouse Forums.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Thread Information