Forum Member

Default Grand Theft Auto-San Andreas

Is anyone going out to buy the new PS2 game? I have played and beaten Vice City and have been waiting for the new GTA, so after school today I am going out to get it.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Forum Member

Another explorer on my post has bought it and I plan to go play it tonite. Ill let you know.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Forum Member

It was funny because before work I went to go pick it up and they sold out of the game and all they had was pre-orders, so after work I went back and they said someone just returned one so I bought that and stayed up all night playing it.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

MembersZone Subscriber

Its a pretty cool game, takes a while to get used to after playing vice city and getting so used to the game play. Lots of features in this game was kind of surprised with the language but that just adds to the "coolness" of the game lol I had a pre-ordered one but I didnt know they only hold it for 48hrs so I went out on a search for it this afternoon and couldnt find a copy anywhere..finally I said I think I'll try coconuts ( The music Store) YEP they had it..6 bucks more than at a PC Game store but it was worth every penny
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

I heard it was awsome
    FTM-PTB/Leather Forever

Forum Member

Ive been playing it everyday and its really cool I mean you beat alot of missions and think you are progressing but really you havent even scratched the surface.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Just got it last night for my birthday, really happy with it. I love the game so far. Haven't done any missions, just trying to get used to the map, the new cars.

Forum Member

Default San Andreas

The game is all out awesome, its so realistic. The only unrealistic part of the game is driving the quad, me and my friend got it and we wee driving it and we did a stoppie with it but it flipped over, but we didnt fall off,it kept olling like it id a complt somersault and it landed on all wheels again and kept driving. The tank though...now that is fun to drive, lol. I spent hoursdriving the tank around blowing everything up in sight, but then naturally ahd to go and get m fire engine and go put the fire out, lol!

Dave

I have to say the first thing in my garage was the fire engine naturally. they need to get a ladder though. Thats the little truckie in me showing though. Best game i have ever played
    FTM-PTB/Leather Forever

Forum Member

Hey where is the quad at I have been looking for it and can't find it.

The only thing I dont like is in vice city how you could turn off the one button in the options and would make the game more clearer but now in San Andreas you cant do that. Or also you have to use the joysticks now for everything.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

MembersZone Subscriber

The game is really good the only complaint that I really have is the little map in the left hand corner....unless your playing on a big screen TV ( which makes hte game 1000x's better) you have a hard time following the map...On the missions it is ok cause its a yellow square but for other things such as the wrench,Gym,etc...its hard to see ohwell....maybe its just me....lol
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Forum Member

Default Where to get the quad

I don't necessarily remember the name fo the farm because i don't actaully own the game, my fiend does and i borrowed it. On the first island there is the big farm that is towards the north west section of the island. You go up to the farm, i tmight be called hill top farm, not sure though. You go to the farm and there will be a place with like 3 barns, a farm house, and a bunch of other stuff. What you have to do is et a tall car like a police rancher or a fire truck, or tractor trailer cab and pull it up paeralll to one of the barn doors. climb up on top of the truck and jump into the loft of the barn and there should be a quad sitting in the middle of the loft. If it's not in the loft, then it's in one of the other lofts. There is another place to get it on a ifferent island also, but i havent found it there yet. hope this helps!

Another thing...wanna put out a house fire? Get a bunch of moltov's and go up to a house with alot of windows. Throw a moltov through each window, sometimes it won't work. Once you throw one into every window, or run out, take a flame thrower and set the lawn on fire. The house eventually starts to really burn. Wait for a fire truck to show up, steal it and run the operator of the engine over and PUT OUT THAT FIRE! lol! HaVe FuN!

Dave

Forum Member

Alright cool thanks.

The house fire is one of the missions where you have to throw the cocktails through all the windows then you have to rescue some girl. you could also press R3 and play the firefighter missions, instead of killing the innocent fireman.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

MembersZone Subscriber

the house fire mission was more realistic than some of the firefighter games they have out on the market now
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Forum Member

theres actually fire fighting games out? sweet! where are they sold?

MembersZone Subscriber

Just have to look at your local stores...Theres Firefighter FD 18 for playstation 2 theres emergency fire response for PC and a few others out there I forget the names..the latest one i've been playing for PC is Wild Fire....its pretty decent game....tough but decent....
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Thread Information