MembersZone Subscriber

Default Oral Board Clothing

Hi, i live in Virginia and currantly am going to test for the oral board in Newport News, i scored a 98% on the test, and then broke the record in time for the cpat...I am a amature bodybuilder also.

Question for capt bob or any others who have knowledge in theis area...I have a dark grey suit, but for the shirt/tie i wanna go with light blue...solid colors, does it matter if its dark bl;ue or light blue??

Also, does my bodybuilding help or hurt me in this process, when i took my cpat althought they were clapping and hollering at my time some of the upper firemen looked at me like i had 3 heads...lol should i tell them i workout 6 days a week and all that in the oral board or just shut up. lol

Forum Member

firedawg1977

Tie should be in a solid color such as navy, red, maroon, yellow stripe, or paisley print. Wear a white, off white, or pale blue long sleeved shirt in cotton or a cotton blend. Starch it no matter what the instructions say. No dark or patterned shirts!

You can find more on testing secrets in the Career Article section from the Jobs drop down menu just above this posting.

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

Fire "Captain Bob" Author, Becoming A Firefighter
    http://eatstress.com/goldpackage.htm

www.eatstress.com

888-238-3959

Thread Information