Default Wanted some help on the WTC collapse....

Im sorry if this is the wrong section. This is my first post.

Ok this question is a little wierd but I was wondering if someone would help me understand it. I have talked to some people who seem to think that the WTC collapse was an 'inside' job by our government. I personally dont believe it but I was curious as to what some of your opinions were about it. This guy seems to think there was no way the jet fuel melted the steel members in the WTC. This dude even goes as far as to say that bombs were implanted to make it collapse. Can any of you shed any light on this for me or know of a wensite that might help me out?

Forum Member

Disillusioned Subscriber

This is a link to something like 7 pages of "stuff" on WTC conspiracies from right here on these forums.

Since/if this is your first thread (I say "if" because your post is eerily similar to the guy that started the linked thread. Innocent question about a very sensitive issue for this group. He turned out to be not so innocent, so try to understand any cynicism that may follow. Fair warning...you're tap dancing in a mine field.

I would also tell you that conspiracy theorists generally can't be convinced. That the nature of the beast. Read the committee report. It's full of factual data that should fully answer your questions. Remember Occam's Razor as you read the report and deal with theorists...The simplest explanation is often the correct one.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Forum Member

Here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

ROFLMAO!!!!! ffjerry2000 is back!!!!!!!!! Which reminds me...... Where's George's Hall of Fame thread........

Forum Member

Here is a good place to start.

If you look behind the grassy knoll. You'll find a lone gunman.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: Wanted some help on the WTC collapse....

Originally posted by InFlames
    Im sorry if this is the wrong section. This is my first post.

Ok this question is a little wierd but I was wondering if someone would help me understand it. I have talked to some people who seem to think that the WTC collapse was an 'inside' job by our government. I personally dont believe it but I was curious as to what some of your opinions were about it. This guy seems to think there was no way the jet fuel melted the steel members in the WTC. This dude even goes as far as to say that bombs were implanted to make it collapse. Can any of you shed any light on this for me or know of a wensite that might help me out?
    Dude, check out this website. It will address your questions in the appropriate context.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...AttractionPage

Let me know what you think

Forum Member

Im sorry
    Should have ended the post right there.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton
    What a bunch of bull****. This one's even wackier than the rest of the conspiracy theories out there. Get a life!

And show some respect for the thousands of innocent lives lost.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

I will say Im sorry again for bringing it up. I was afraid it may have already been discussed here but I also knew that this would be the place to get some answers. You have to understand Im pretty new here and to the entire field.Im only 3 months into the Academy. There is tons of stuff Im learning everyday. And please also realize that its a sensitive subject for me as well. The reason I wanted to ask was because I basically got beraided for my vote of Bush by this guy(in reference specifically to my choice to be a fire fighter) and was looking to see if some of the knowledgeable people had some info to help me out. Im am not whoever else it was yall mentioned. Im not here to cause trouble.This will however be the last apology I make on the subject. If you dont like the thread then Ill gladly let this thread die and look for my info somewhere else.

Thanks for the warm welcome by the way.

Forum Member

Welcome to the Firehouse.

Thick skin, Big ears and tight lips required!

Hey, at least he didn't ask the "other" question?

(If I wear a leather helmet, while driving my E-One in a rainstorm, will a smoothbore nozzle give me the best knock down while using PPV?)

look for my info somewhere else.
    Please do. We don't like the trolls that start asking for 9/11 information.

Thread Information