Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Firefighters for Kerry!!

What do you think your chances are now that Kerry lost the elections? Good luck federal brothers ..

All I hope is that those firefighters who supported Bush won't hesitate to write and call the next time he slashes SAFER funding, or tries to screw with our OT.
    Member IACOJ - Building crust and full of lust...

"It's okay to to scared, just don't be chicken." - Clark

Bush is a smart person,now that he knows the IAFF supported Kerry he's going to put the screws everyway he can to us federal firefighters! We dug our own hole.

Originally posted by almightysutphen
    Bush is a smart person,now that he knows the IAFF supported Kerry he's going to put the screws everyway he can to us federal firefighters! We dug our own hole.
    Bush might want to. And that is debatable. But the GOP recognizes how much clout the FF moniker carries. The party still wants to hand off the White House to another GOP in four years. Bush won with the slimmest margin ever for an incumbent President. So I don't believe he or his policy wonks will get to extreme in their actions.

I could be wrong. But despite the claims of mandate, it was a very close election.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Why fear retribution because of your vote?There's not any way to find out how you voted is there?

Thread Information