FIGJAM

Unhappy Silence From The Registration Team

I received the following email on the 2nd of November-
    Dear lutan1,

Your Firehouse.com MembersZone paid subscription has expired and your membership level reduced to free, basic access only.

Your account status has been changed because credit card information was unavailable or invalid with your account.

You can switch your account status back to paid at any time by logging on
    with your userid and password, and then clicking 'upgrade' from the login area or go to the following link:

https://cms.firehouse.com/registration/editProfile.jsp

If you have any questions or concerns about your registration, please reply to this message and a representative will get back to you within two business days.

Thank you,
    Firehouse.com MembersZone
    Registration Team

http://cms.firehouse.com/launch/
    http://cms.firehouse.com/launch/faq.jsp
    I replied back on the same day with the following-
    Hi there,

It's a bit disappointing that I have received no notification that this membership was about to expire. If I had notification, I would have checked the details were correct.

Regards

Luke
    To date there has been no notification from the Registration team even acknowledging the suggestion. (It's now 14th November- a little bit past the 2 days mentioned in their original email...)

May I suggest 2 things to the team?

1) If you state that you will follow up in a specified time frame, please do so

2) Can a warning notification go out when memberships are about to expire reminding everyone to check their details?

Last edited by lutan1; 11-14-2004 at 01:00 AM.
    Luke

Administrator

New registration features for more advance notice for all billing will be lauching soon, however if your expiration date was expired you would have received a notification. You may not have if it just expired and was not set to auto-renew, a new featuring coming this Fall.

However, we do reply to all emails within two business days, so we apologize for not getting back to you, but due to the volume of e-mail on any given day, it may have just been that there was no specific question therefore no reply.

FIGJAM

Thankyou for the prompt reply

Even an acknowledgment is good, even better is the explanation you've given...
    Luke

Thread Information