Default Fresh Outta School

Hey everyone Im new here and have just finished my training in vermillion I took the EST class which is 10-01 level II and my EMT-A with a few side courses. I am now 19 years old and have been told that I started way to young, this is something I do not believe, I am open to go anywwhere to start my career because I was once told the damned thing about experience is you gotta have a job to get experience and experience to get a job. So if anyone on here could give me a few tips or leads to places that would be interested any help would be welcome. And if anyone knows of what you did i.e work volly with a side job until you gained experience ot just went for it please let me know anything you have to offer will help.

Thanks
    Landon

Forum Member

You have to throw resumes out to depts to get hired. But in the meantime I would get a job and get work experience, getting on a volunteer dept for now would be a bonus. Look forward to competing against you for the position. Your going down!
    Last edited by heavyduty; 11-27-2004 at 12:48 AM.

Forum Member

Originally posted by heavyduty
    Look forward to competing against you for the position. Your going down!
    Gee...Someones a little cocky...
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Sorry about that I guess sarcasm is hard to express over the internet. Good luck!

Thread Information