Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    MembersZone Subscriber

I got it now Dennis.

I happened upon a couple of pages that I originally skipped over and it sunk in. Woke up late today. Didn't take my medication.

Originally posted by 725GUS
    I got it now Dennis.

I happened upon a couple of pages that I originally skipped over and it sunk in. Woke up late today. Didn't take my medication.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

ok, I edited the original post (what I originally listed as the biggest difference) again, in hopes that people stop thinking that what I postd was a test of "are you a wacker or not" or as a statement that all volunteers are wackers.

so many people understood what I was saying, particularly those that serve in both capacities (as a paid and volunteer firefighter). Others are still missing the point. oh well, I've tried my hardest, if you still don't get it, then you never will. nothing I can do the change that
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Thread Information