Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Exclamation Error logging in and other sign in problems

OK how to explain this ... I am automatically logged in when I access the site, whether from my favourites or when I click on a link from an email notification. Lately while going from reading a thread back to "today's topics" I have been "kicked" off and get the "you must be logged in to access this blah blah blah" screen. In the past few days I have gotten that 3 or 4 times a day. Last week I was being redirected to the "search" screen after logging back in. I shrugged my shoulders and thought it was "just one of those things". But in the past few days instead of that I have received the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_nopermission() in /home/proteus/clients/firehouse/projects/firehouse.com/htdocs/forums2/member2.php on line 470

Immediately after logging back in, it automatically goes to the "thank you for blah blah blah RspctFrmCalgary" screen and then it goes to the error page. Normally I have to click on forums from the memberzone page, but it doesn't give me that opportunity anymore, nor did it last week when I was getting automatically redirected to the "Search" screen after logging in.

I have to go through my favourites to get back in.

Clear as mud?

Thanks Webteam!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Default Re: Error logging in and other sign in problems

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    OK how to explain this ... I am automatically logged in when I access the site, whether from my favourites or when I click on a link from an email notification. Lately while going from reading a thread back to "today's topics" I have been "kicked" off and get the "you must be logged in to access this blah blah blah" screen. In the past few days I have gotten that 3 or 4 times a day. Last week I was being redirected to the "search" screen after logging back in. I shrugged my shoulders and thought it was "just one of those things". But in the past few days instead of that I have received the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_nopermission() in /home/proteus/clients/firehouse/projects/firehouse.com/htdocs/forums2/member2.php on line 470

Immediately after logging back in, it automatically goes to the "thank you for blah blah blah RspctFrmCalgary" screen and then it goes to the error page. Normally I have to click on forums from the memberzone page, but it doesn't give me that opportunity anymore, nor did it last week when I was getting automatically redirected to the "Search" screen after logging in.

I have to go through my favourites to get back in.

Clear as mud?

Thanks Webteam!
    I think I found your problem........... It's f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e-s.............. not favourites........

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

SmartASS!!!!

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    SmartASS!!!!
    Did you expect something else??

Nope

Funny thing is, as I was writing it up I figured somebody would bust my chops about it. I WAS RIGHT!!! hehehe

What can I say ... sometimes I use the Canadian spelling, and for some words the American spelling. Like color for example .. not colour HAHAHAHA

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Webteam?

I'm still having the same issues. Sometimes I get the error, sometimes I don't.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Default Hello?? echo echo echo

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.util.NoSuchElementExcepti on
    at java.util.StringTokenizer.next Token(StringTokenizer.java:259 )
    at org.apache.jsp.post_0005flogin $jsp._jspService(post_0005flog in$jsp.java:67)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.Http JspBase.service(HttpJspBase.ja va:107)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet .service(HttpServlet.java:853)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspS ervlet$JspServletWrapper.servi ce(JspServlet.java:201)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspS ervlet.serviceJspFile(JspServl et.java:381)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspS ervlet.service(JspServlet.java :473)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet .service(HttpServlet.java:853)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Appli cationFilterChain.internalDoFi lter(ApplicationFilterChain.ja va:247)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Appli cationFilterChain.doFilter(App licationFilterChain.java:193)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardWrapperValve.invoke(Standar dWrapperValve.java:243)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invokeNext(Standar dPipeline.java:566)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invoke(StandardPip eline.java:472)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Conta inerBase.invoke(ContainerBase. java:943)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardContextValve.invoke(Standar dContextValve.java:190)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invokeNext(Standar dPipeline.java:566)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.Cer tificatesValve.invoke(Certific atesValve.java:246)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invokeNext(Standar dPipeline.java:564)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invoke(StandardPip eline.java:472)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardContext.invoke(StandardCont ext.java:2347)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardHostValve.invoke(StandardHo stValve.java:180)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.Err orDispatcherValve.invoke(Error DispatcherValve.java:170)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardPipeline.invokeNext(Standar dPipeline.java:564)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.Err orReportValve.invoke(ErrorRepo rtValve.java:170)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.Acc essLogValve.invoke(AccessLogVa lve.java:468)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.Stand ardEngineValve.invoke(Standard EngineValve.java:174)
    at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Pr ocessor.process(Ajp13Processor .java:458)
    at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Pr ocessor.run(Ajp13Processor.jav a:551)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.ja va:534)

---------------------------

Am I the only one getting these errors????!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Webteam. Sorry to be a pest.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Default Not that anyone seems to give a flying ...

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Administrator

What URL are you getting this on and what type/version browser?

I use IE, and it happens at various times, I'll be logged in and going back and forth between threads and Today's Topics with no problem and then I'll get the "you're not logged in screen".

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Rspct, Haven't caught the hint yet?
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Nope, gotta hit me over the head with it before I get the hint

Brat!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Administrator

What version of IE

IE 6.0

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Could it be a time limit of some sort? If you don't submit a reply to a thread or if there seems to be no active movement by a member, does the site automatically log you out?

Default Hello WT ... any ideas yet?

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Default Hey WT................

Starting early today, Sept. 7, 05 I can't seem to stay logged in, even tho the "Remember me" box is checked. Any ideas?
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Thread Information