Dispatch Dweller
    On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

Default It's happened again

I just heard that there was a crash on the Deerfoot Trail in Calgary tonight involving a piece of fire apparatus. The way I understand it, #18 Aerial was doing scene safety support when someone piled into the back of them. #04 Emergency did an extrication.

That's all I know for now.
    --jay.

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Hope there were no serious injuries

You dispatching tonight?
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Dispatch Dweller
    On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

No serious injuries as far as I know. They were talking about popping a door, that's all.

The aerial was apparently driven to the shop afterwards to be checked out, so it doesn't sound too tremendously serious. "People concerns" aside, the last thing we need right now is another ladder truck out of service. :P

I'm not dispatching, I'm at home listening to the scanner tonight. I'm a C-shifter these days - back on regular rotation on Monday morning.
    --jay.

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

That's good nobody was hurt.
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 12-05-2004 at 01:05 AM.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information