Thread: Merry Christmas

Forum Member

Smile Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS, hoping everyone can spend time with loved ones. Those of you that have to work, stay safe.

Any one have some snow they can send this way???
    Dave

Early Adopter

We've got a bit you can have. Let me send it your way before we have to get the engine out in it. Heh. What's the shipping address for this? Unfortunately, shipping charges are going to hurt ya.

MembersZone Subscriber

So glad you asked! The plows still haven't arrived to clear out our street, sidewalk, and driveway. Hubby has my 4WD, so it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere any time soon. If you can figure out a way to get this snow out of here, it's all yours. I'm feeling very generous at this point, but it's first come, first serve.

Just as a side note, the news anchor just said that there were four snow blower accidents in our city alone- people who stuck their hands into jammed blowers, and you know the rest...ouch!

Anyhow, you all have a great Christmas, too! Take it easy at work and at play.

Default You can keep it!

Dave,

What are you doing?! We don't need anymore snow! Not that we have alot, but it can stay away. Okay, for those of you sending snow, send it to his address and away from Calgary!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

MembersZone Subscriber

We are in the same boat as you, Dave. Snow is fine but the -28*c could be a little warmer...

Happy Holidays

MembersZone Subscriber

I wish we could get some snow over here in Idaho. It's to cold to work outside so I need the snow to cover up all the crap I didn't get done in the yard last summer.
    I hope you all have a safe and merry Christmas.

Thread Information