Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Hiring process in Indianapolis

Hey all,

Franklin and Wayne Townships in Marion County, Indianapolis, Indiana are conducting a joint hiring process/ academy. Check them out at www.franklintwpfire.org or www.waynefire.org

Now would be a great time to get into a township as we may all become the Indianapolis Fire Dept in 2006 if the mayor's proposal to consolidate goes through.

Thanks!

MembersZone Subscriber

I am a Medic out here in Los Angeles and my wife and I are constantly entertaining the idea of getting out of LA. I have maintained my National Reg. Cert. and hope this will only help to assimilate into other "systems".
    Ironically, I was looking at the MD area (Annapolis, Franklin and Wayne Townships) recently. My question is...how difficult would it be for an "outsider" to test? I am gunshy when it comes to East Coast Departments mostly due to the "gotta' know someone" stigma. Wrong, right, or indifferent....that is my, most likely wrong, perception.

MembersZone Subscriber fieldseng2's Avatar

Ironically, I was looking at the MD area (Annapolis, Franklin and Wayne Townships) recently. My question is...how difficult would it be for an "outsider" to test? I am gunshy when it comes to East Coast Departments mostly due to the "gotta' know someone" stigma. Wrong, right, or indifferent....that is my, most likely wrong, perception
    I do believe he is talking about the townships around Indianapolis Indiana not Maryland!

Forum Member

While I would love to help on the East coast fire thing. Fields engine is correct. I am referring to the townships in Indianapolis.

Sorry!

Thread Information