MembersZone Subscriber

Default In Memory of Chris DeWolf

New Hampshire has lost one it finest. Well I didnt know Chris as well as many other people in the state, its not like he was my best friend or even a co-worker but he was a friend and a man I will never forget. Chris was a "Make A Difference Kind of Guy". He made a difference in people lives especially firefighters. Chris without a doubt dedicated life and his carear to training firefighter and giving them the tools they needed to do the job the best they could. Chris trained people he never even met thought the back to the basics program on FETN and American Heat. Every LODD is tragic, Chris touched allot of people and will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers to the family he left behind. I can only imagine the sorrow.

Good bye my friend

Mark

MembersZone Subscriber

I didn't know him either but from what I have read, Chris has left behind a great legacy through the many Firefighters he has trained.

Rest in peace Brother
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

I didn't know Chris either, But he and I knew many of the same people and shared a pasion for the service. I thankful for all he did for us as a service. He will be remembered.

Your in good hands brother
    Rath De Ort

RSM

Thread Information