Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MembersZone Subscriber PFD109NFD107's Avatar

Thumbs up 201's Winter Festival

I hope all of you are enjoying the Winter Festival at 201's residence while I am slaving away..... sigh... Thanks for the hospitality Weruj. Next time I come over I am gonna have to steal the London Broil recipe. Maybe I'll sneak it out in that lunchbox. Be careful all!!!!

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Joshie's having ANOTHER party??!!! I still haven't seen the pics of the last party!!! Joshie, oh Joshieeeeee when are you going to show me the pics of the slip n' slide? hehehe

Hope you are all behaving yourselves!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber PFD109NFD107's Avatar

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    Joshie, oh Joshieeeeee when are you going to show me the pics of the slip n' slide?
    I haven't seen them yet either and I think that may be a blessing in disguise. When I left the bash another rendition of the slip and slid was not out of the question. I think it was going to be more of an snow/ice and slide though

Yes, a good time was had by all......... I talked to Weruj at the Chimney Fire earlier and he said the final count on beer consumed was 10 cases. Plus 2/3 bottle of Jack and an unknown amount of other liquor.

We evn had a guest appearance by Jaybird210!! I don't think he was expecting to wake up to all of the snow this morning, though.......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Default To all my forum guests .............

Thanks for your attendance,again a packed house played to the likes of many special guests, including 2 from the flatlander state. Also Mick Lento, and Billie "D".........in case anyone was curious about the amonunt of sacraficed hops and barley 10 cases worth, not counting rstandi's Bloody Bull. Hopefully next year the Chirstmas Party will be on time. Still ran out of dead cow ........10 of them this go round. 210 how were the "acoutrements" ? Next time the party is at your place for some open house or something ..........

What ...........no dart tournament ?
    Last edited by Weruj1; 01-12-2005 at 11:13 AM.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: To all my forum guests .............

Originally posted by Weruj1
    in case anyone was curious about the amonunt of sacraficed hops and barley 10 cases worth, not counting rstandi's Bloody Bull.

Still ran out of dead cow ........10 of them this go round.
    That's what really sucks about work...it gets in the way of all the fun stuff

Hope I can make the next one.
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Good times. Too much beer. Seems like that happens every time I'm around 201.

The acoutrements were first rate. Especially the dead cow. Could've done without the snow, but as the superior buckeye snow-fighting forces had things well in hand, it was an easy trip back to the flatlands.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Originally posted by jaybird210
    it was an easy trip back to the flatlands.
    You didn't try to tour Bowling Green again????
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    IACOJ

Question

we NEVER did hear that story now did we ?>
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Default stand by .....but get ready !

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forums ..............it is with great pleasure to announce the date of the next "Winter Festival"...........it will be in Jan '06...as soon as the schedule at work here is posted the ~voila' we will have the exact date nailed down.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Hey.......... The party came and went........... And Josh never gave a report!!!!!!
    IACOJ

Thumbs up

Ah yes ......................I was going to do so but have not with that said ..... The event was well attended, how every we failed to eat all the dead cow .....also there was a marked increase of attendees that suffered a bout of reverse parastalsis. We did manage to fill the entire garbage can with empites that I took to the station for ACBC. HMmmmmmmmmmm also we did have a few special guests including the Hinckley IL contingent. Also we I would be remiss if I didnot mention the appearance of a certain LS4 paramedic ............there were also many others who did not attend and will not be asked to return in 2007. There are pictures ...but I dont have them yet ..........so stay tuned.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Default easy big stallion.............now it is correct. Stop the panic.

it is with great revelery I am to report that the next Holiday Party will be 1/06/07 details to follow.
    Last edited by Weruj1; 12-13-2006 at 12:14 AM. Reason: WRONG DATE POSTED !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1
    it is with great revelery I am to report that the next Holiday Party will be 1/01/07 details to follow.
    WHAT????????????
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Default Holiday Party

See you there, hopefully Lenny can make make it. He has to get a hall pass from the group home, but I think he's in there. Looking forward to Saturday. bye bye!!!!

I just picked up the dead cow .............beer is cold ............need to wrap the place and get it ready for all ya all !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1 View Post
    I just picked up the dead cow .............beer is cold ............need to wrap the place and get it ready for all ya all !

JOSHHHHIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Have fun tomorrow!

If the party ends up as wild as previous ones, I hope some of you will dish up the dirt after!!! hehehe

Hint hint: with pics!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Border Patrol

Thumbs up Winter Extravaganza 07

Excellent dead cow and even better hospitality.....thanks Brother!

Speaking of dead cows....what a great Christmas present you got....kudos to the Hinckley folks, that's awesome
    "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi

Another good time had by all....... At least I think so....... If you didn't have fun it was your own fault!!!!!!!!!

When are the pics gonna be posted???????
    IACOJ

Quote Originally Posted by firenresq77 View Post
    Another good time had by all....... At least I think so....... If you didn't have fun it was your own fault!!!!!!!!!

When are the pics gonna be posted???????
    I was advised to hold off on posting the pics by numerous people at lunch today.

201 has my pics at least.

I had a great time for the short amount of time I was present. It was nice to meet everyone from the forums at last.

Did I meet you last evening?????
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Thread Information