Thread: preplanning

MembersZone Subscriber

Default preplanning

I was recently promoted to Asst. Chief and now have the honor of preplanning a city that has never had anything preplanned. Can anyone help me with finding a software program for this?

MembersZone Subscriber

To avoid issues you do not want later I suggest you contact the city and county planners. Find something software wise that they are using. then once you understand the issues and what the plans are for the city you might want to contact those companies that have the software. Zimm

Forum Member

Default Pre-Planning

We are using software from a company called Emergency Software Products, Inc. based in NJ. Our pre-plan information is tired into our fire inpection software. As the fire prevention bureau makes inspection our information is updated. We even have floor plans, hydrant information, digital photos and much more. The software has what they call a pre-plan viewer side of the software which can be loaded onto lap top computers for the Chief Officers. Our dispatch also gets this same information live, dailey as the information is updated and changed. If you would like more information, please e-mail me at wsmith.fireprev@fairfieldtownhall.com.

In Public Safety,

William Smith, Fire Marshal

Thread Information