Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Question Ben 2 Plus Retro-fit???

Does anyone know if you can retro-fit a Ben 2 Plus helmet with bourkes to a face shield?
    LT/EMT Wright
    I A C O J
    LOXLEY WARRIORS
    All opinions expressed are solely of my personal opinion and in no way reflect those of my department. This is for those of you who use a large stick to stir excrement.

i would imagine so. just unscrew the bourkes, mail them to a poor firefighter would like a pair (like me ), and then drill holes in the brim for the mounting brackets for the faceshield. then screw the faceshield mounting brackets to the helment, and whoala, instant faceshield!!!
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Face

Doesn't the shield on a Ben Plus 2 screw into the same area as the chin strap. I have one and tring to go my memory. Since mine doesn't have a face shield or bourkes.(too cheap to buy non-regulation equipment)
    Thanks
    DM

Thread Information