I found this to be refreshingly simple advice for youngsters...
Roy Roger's "Rider's Rules"
1. Be neat and clean.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Always obey your parents.
4. Protect the weak and help them.
5. Be brave but never take chances.
6. Study hard and learn all you can.
7. Be kind to animals and care for them.
8. Eat all your food and never waste any.
9. Love God and go to Sunday School regularly.
10. Always respect our flag and our country
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Roy Rogers...Words of Wisdom
01-14-2005, 11:06 AM #1
Roy Rogers...Words of WisdomMay we never forget our fallen, worldwide.
I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer
"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree
01-14-2005, 05:40 PM #2
11. Have plenty of respect for innocent STOP signs.Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones
*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
On the web at www.section2wildfire.com
01-14-2005, 07:21 PM #3
If only things were still that simple
DaveFire Marshal/Safety Officer
"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
Success is when skill meets opportunity
Failure is when fantasy meets reality
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)