Fire does $500,000 damage
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder County — A broken propane line is blamed for a fire early Monday morning that claimed $500,000 worth of Box Elder County property and vehicles.
At midnight, authorities received a report that county sheds were on fire. Fire departments from Snowville, Tremonton and Park Valley responded but the sheds and vehicles inside — including an ambulance, fire truck, road grader, snowplow truck and front-end loader — are a total loss, according to the Box Elder County Sheriff's Office.
Other smaller equipment was also lost. After a few hours' investigation, the fire marshal determined that snow falling from the roof landed on the propane line and broke it, which allowed flammable gas to fill the building.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-18-2005, 01:08 PM #1
Park Valley fire Destroys Fire Engine, AmbulanceFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)