Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Promotional information needed

I will be in charge of a promotional review board soon and in the very near future we will be testing perspective applicants. In the past during the oral review assessment part we read a scenario to each applicant. The scenario usually has a bulding on fire and we ask them to describe their tactics they will employ, as the first arriving officer on an engine/ladder, at this fire.
    We then have certain benchmarks that they are expected to hit as they pertain to the described incident.
    I could use some help in making the upcoming interview more realistic.
    Does anyone have a powerpoint or slide show on disc that would show fire pictures of buildings that we could project on a screen? If possible I would like for the pictures to be of fires before the companies arrive so that little or no tactics are shown.
    If anyone can help me please write back.

Thanks,
    Ed

Forum Member

Default fire simulators

I did a quick google search with key words "fire simulators" and came up with 161,000 suggested sites.

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Forum Member

i am looking for sample test questions for incident safety officer for a iso test. i,ve read the book twice and think i'm ready for some test questions...can anyone offer any help. also cpt bob, i went to your web site and want to order your promotional dvd, i am calling tomorrow.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Captain

I would contact Don Abbott at the Phoenix Fire Dept Command Training Center. They have exactly what you need. Thay are usually very helpful.

MembersZone Subscriber

I just wrote my department's Battalion Chief's exam. Shoot me an email and maybe I can help. By the way I really like the digital combustion program. I use it extensively to help candidates prepare for promotion.
    Paul.lepore@cox.net

Thread Information