Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Talking I Got The BADGE!!

Just want everyone to know that I got the Badge on my first try using CAPT. Bobs program. I'm 30 yrs old and started EMT school last Jan 2004 then went to the fire academy in the summer, also took a pre-req for paramedic in Sept. The program really works and it's worth every penny and more. I practiced all the questions, I knew my personal stories and got the points I needed to get the BADGE. Alot of guys are now calling me asking me what I did and I tell them you spend alittle and get alot. Don't waste any time if you haven't been hired and you have gotten to the panel and Cheif's interview buy his program it is awesome. Pete FL.

Forum Member

This ad was paid for by........................?

Forum Member

Probably not paid for by anybody. I agree wholeheartedly. The program is probably the best 300 some dollars I've ever spent. It seems like a lot at first but when I finished first on the list in my first Lieutenants process I knew I had spent wisely. I have since of course made back the money I spent. Capt. Bob's program is probably the best tool out there for the one part of the process that people ALWAYS falter on.

MembersZone Subscriber StLRes2cue's Avatar

Last edited by StLRes2cue; 11-16-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Forum Member

Are Captain Bob's program or the one from fire prep's website worth it? I am looking to become a fireman and would like any help I can get in the hiring process. To me it seems like it is worth the money I just am wondering if any one else has used these programs and what they think. thanks

This ad was paid for by........................?
    You guys obviously have never used Capt. Bob's program. I've plugged his goods here on the boards and I'll tell ya I wouldn't be working for the city I am without it.
    It's not that we're getting paid by him it's just that he's helping thousands of guys get hired. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Thread Information