Default Please Read-Would Be A Nice Thought

I received this off my website www.firefightingonline.org
    Please read and maybe we can make this little guy a little happier !!!

My email is derekn@firefightingonline.org

I received this email called "Hello Sir"--Please read it and maybe we can all help out, after doing some research on this I recived an email back from the CF Association In UK which makes this a legitimate email. If anyone or Department is interested in helping send this little guy some stuff, please contact me.
    Below is the email I received and below it is a response I got back from CF in the UK

Thanks Derek

Dear Sir

I have come across your web site while surfing the net I am 13 years old and I live in Plymouth England. I am fire services mad and want to be a fireman when I grow up .I know this will not happen has I have a chronic lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis and am in and out of hospital all the time .I am waiting for a Lung Transplant which I will have before I am 18 years old.I like to collect fire badges and T shirts from fire services around the world has it is the closest that I will get to being a fireman.
    Please do you think you can help me.I thank you for taking the time to read this email and I look forward to a reply.

Thanking you
    Jon Paul Luke Oxley (13England)

Dear Derek

Many thanks for your email about Mark Oxley. He is indeed a CF sufferer and is very keen on anything to do with Fire Services and has close affiliations with all his local services who are wonderful to him.

His mother is a tireless fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis charities.

I think if you reply to his email he will be absolutely thrilled and if you are able to send him a few bits and pieces he would be over the moon!

Please let me know if you would like any more information and thank you so much for letting me know about his email to you - as you are clearly aware it is sometimes the case that a person is jumping on a charity 'bandwagon', although this is not the case here.

Best wishes

Audrey Williams

Bringing Fire Fighters Across Canada Together
    www.firefightingonline.org
    Last edited by derekn; 01-25-2005 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information