Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default The bravest (tv show)

Anyone know what happened to THE BRAVEST tv show? Is it done with? ARe they making new shows? Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Done

From what the website says it looks like it is done. The last show made was in 2002.

maybe you can email them and find out..

http://www.hearstent.com/html/Bravest/bravest_Mpr.html
    Thanks
    DM

Forum Member

Cool

It is currently on Reality T.V. which is available on Dish Network. I do not know if it is available on other systems. All that is being shown is reruns of the original series.

I just recently got reality tv when I upgraded my channel package, thanks for telling me its out there, I now have my DVR recording all of them

Thanks again

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the show started a couple months after 9-11...last episode was sometime in 2002. Boy, it didn't take them long to forget about firefighters again did it?

COPS is all over TV ALL THE TIME!! I mean I'm a Criminal Justice major, but JEEZE I've had about enough of COPS re-runs...I'd like to see a few of The Bravest.
    IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

Im watching the episodes they showed tonight, and when the Jersey City FD was responding to a call, I saw the WTC towers still in the skyline, so they might have filmed it right before 9/11 occurred.

Forum Member

"THE BRAVEST," which premiered fall 2001
    Hope that answers the questions about when it was filmed/aired.. it's from their web site.

MembersZone Subscriber dmleblanc's Avatar
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

COPS is all over TV ALL THE TIME!!
    That's because the viewing public never tires of watching some loud-mouthed toothless redneck get the ***** whipping he is begging for
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Never got to watch any of the Bravest. Hope they release it on DVD soon.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Youre in luck Ryan, they are on DVD

You can get it here:
    The Bravest DVD

Forum Member

Default Firefighter TV Forgotten !!!

As with all television programs either fictional or documentry in nature about firefighters or EMS they fall by the wayside very quickly.

'COPS' has had something like a 12 year running and is diffrent every season. It's what people want to see.....Reality action. Fire / EMS Type programming isn't alot of action. One can only watch so many EMS Runs for the "Sick Person" or False Fire Alarms we typically run.

Who wants to sit and watch a Firefighting show where the crews are scrubbing toliets, sitting around the kitchen table, or cleaning apparatus ? Not too many I'm sure. We don't see the action that Police Officers Face.

BD, Paramedics on Discovery Health is a great show if you want to see paramedics in action in the bigger cities.

Thread Information