Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Angry Sacramento Firefighters

To those in Sacramento who have been busy killing the image of the Heroic firefighter. I Hope you never find a job anywhere ever again!!!!!!!!! You are horriable despecable people.......People we need to remember that the "Firehouse" is not your house!!!!!! It is a PUBLIC PLACE OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leave you stuip fantacies at home. The Cartoon is not dishonering the nations heroic Firefighters its dishoners you asses in Sacramento.........I know not all of the firefighters in Sacramento acted like your SOCALLED brother's and Sister's, but why does something like this happen twice now at your Department? (Don't bother i already know, You are the people that elected Arnold) SEX DOES NOT BELONG AT THE FIRE STATION....................... .......
    P.S. To all you playboys at there STOP..Your not JFK..Honor youshelf.14

MembersZone Subscriber SamsonFCDES's Avatar

-Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Default Re: Sacramento Firefighters

Originally posted by jamba9931
    To those in Sacramento who have been busy killing the image of the Heroic firefighter. I Hope you never find a job anywhere ever again!!!!!!!!! You are horriable despecable people.......People we need to remember that the "Firehouse" is not your house!!!!!! It is a PUBLIC PLACE OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leave you stuip fantacies at home. The Cartoon is not dishonering the nations heroic Firefighters its dishoners you asses in Sacramento.........I know not all of the firefighters in Sacramento acted like your SOCALLED brother's and Sister's, but why does something like this happen twice now at your Department? (Don't bother i already know, You are the people that elected Arnold) SEX DOES NOT BELONG AT THE FIRE STATION....................... .......
    P.S. To all you playboys at there STOP..Your not JFK..Honor youshelf.14
    Why don't you grow up, kid.
    PS: pay attention in English class... God knows you need it!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Thread Information