Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MembersZone Subscriber Engine5FF's Avatar

Default For the Eagles Fans

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Eagle's game. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the
    seat next to him. "No," he says, "the seat is empty."
    "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Eagles game, the biggest sporting event in the world and not use it?"
    He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Eagles game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."
    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"
    The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."
    "What makes a person run into a building others are running out of?...Character."- Dennis Smith

www.elmirafire.org

Forum Member

Diehard Fan
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Well.............at least the eagles have one fan

GO PATS!!!

A guy from Philadelphia dies and is sent to Hell. He had been a horrible man his entire life. The devil puts him to work breaking up rocks with a sledgehammer. To make it worse he cranks up the temperature and the humidity. After a couple of days, the devil checks in on his victim to see if he is suffering adequately.

The devil is aghast as the Philadelphian is happily swinging his hammer and whistling a happy tune. The devil walks up to him and says, "I don't understand this. I've turned the heat way up, it's humid and you're crushing rocks. Why are you so happy?"

The Philadelphian, with a big smile, looks at the devil and replies, "This is great! It reminds me of August in Philadelphia. Hot, humid, a good place to work. It reminds me of home. This is fantastic!"

The devil, extremely perplexed, walks away to ponder the Philadelphian's remark. Then he decides to drop the temperature, send down a driving rain and torrential wind. Soon, Hell is a wet, muddy mess. Walking in mud up to his knees with dust blowing into his eyes, the Philadelphian is happily slogging through the mud pushing a wheelbarrow full of crushed rocks.

Again, the devil asks how he can be happy in such conditions. The Philadelphian replies, "This is great! Just like April in Philadelphia. It reminds me of working out in the yard with spring planting!"

The devil is now completely baffled but more determined to make the Philadelphian suffer. He makes the temperature plummet. Suddenly Hell is blanketed in snow and ice. Confident that this will surely make the Philadelphian unhappy, the devil checks in on him. He is again aghast at what he sees.

The Philadelphian is dancing, singing, and twirling his sledgehammer as he cavorts in glee.

"How can you be so happy? Don't you know its 40 below zero!?" screams the devil.

Jumping up and down the Philadelphian throws a snowball at the devil and yells, "Hell has frozen over!! That means the Eagles won the Super Bowl!"
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Originally posted by Dave404

GO PATS!!!
    This from a man where they play football on a 110 yard field and score points for not getting a touchdown and play only three downs!

What does he know about real football?
    Steve Dragon
    FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
    Volunteers are never "off duty".
    http://www.bufd7.org

Forum Member

Originally posted by dragonfyre

This from a man where they play football on a 110 yard field and score points for not getting a touchdown and play only three downs!

I know we get more points with less downs What can I say - I have to lower myself to watch the NFL juice monkeys run around after our season is over

He knows well enough to root for the
    [size=huge]

PATRIOTS!

[/size]
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Anybody else gonna be there? I sure will be, rootin on my E A G L E S EAGLES!!!! E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

This from a man where they play on a 100 yard, narrow field and the have a ferry catch on punt returns.

I'd say Dave knows all he needs to know.

I was on the fence untill all the T. Owens B.S., now I'm on Daves side.....GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Forum Member

Dragon - by the end of the first quarter I predict you will see the error of your ways! Well you and BLS boy can keep each other company

ITS GONNA BE A SLAUGHTER! deal with it!

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Dragon - by the end of the first quarter I predict you will see the error of your ways! Well you and BLS boy can keep each other company

ITS GONNA BE A SLAUGHTER! deal with it!
    Oh wayyyyyy to go, now you're going to jinx them!

hehehehe I guess it is Pick on Dave Day Didn't intend it that way, honest!!!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

I can't wait to hear what Freddie Mitchell has to say after he splits the Pats secondary wide open. EAGLES all the way.

Forum Member

Ohh no Rspctfrmcalgary - they wont make me eat crow - I mean eagle! Besides - pick on me all you want - I have broad shoulders! (just watch out for dark allyways - he he he)

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo

He knows well enough to root for the
    [size=huge]

PATRIOTS!

[/size]
    Me too mate, ever since the mid seventies
    A'int No Rocket Scientist's in The Firehall

Forum Member

Talking NON BELIEVERS - repent!

ITS A DYNASTY!!!!

A few minor hickups in the first half may have prevented a blowout - but it dont matter! Looks like the Uhh Canadian can pick a winner! Sorry had to gloat a little! The Eagles put up a good fight - made some great plays - had me a little on edge for the last few minutes!

Ahh like I said had to gloat - now back to the beer!
    -I have learned people will forget what you said,
    -People will forget what you did,
    -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

Forum Member

Default Re: NON BELIEVERS - repent!

ITS A DYNASTY!!!!

A few minor hickups in the first half may have prevented a blowout - but it dont matter! Looks like the Uhh Canadian can pick a winner! Sorry had to gloat a little! The Eagles put up a good fight - made some great plays - had me a little on edge for the last few minutes!

Ahh like I said had to gloat - now back to the beer!
    REAL BEER THAT IS!!!

MembersZone Subscriber
    No. Providence R.I. : Land of the "How ya doins"

WHAT HAPPENED TO FREDDIE MITCHELL??????? DIDN'T DO SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
    Chief 1899-1911
    Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Please, like Freddi Mitchell was a story at all

The Eagles made some mistakes, but stayed in the game. For all you Pat fans, congrates! See ya next year

Pitchers and Catchers report in 9 days!!!

It cuts my heart out to see all you Boston fans enjoying this run of sports "LUCK". To think that the World series banner will be hoisted at the Sox' first home game is bad enough. The fact that they are playing the Yankees that day is more than I can stand.

Somebody awaken me from this nightmare!

Exclamation

The eagles couldn't have won any how. They knew the bookies had them slated to loose and the Pats to win. Had the eagles won the game, they would have lost a lot of money.

Who ever said that the idiot quaterback was smart? He didn't have the sense to call two or thgree plays at once so they would not waste time going back to the huddle. Walking around like he was a spectator instead of a player. Didn't have the good sense to snap all the chin straps on every play. Maybe his mama will feed him some more soup!!

Oh well, what did you expect. Any other NFC team would have neen better!!!
    Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 02-07-2005 at 12:57 PM.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information