Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Seagrave Minipumper question

Back in the 70's Seagrave marketed a line of minipumpers. With Seagrave once again offering a line of minipumpers I was wondering if the actual bodywork of the 70's minipumpers was actually done by Seagrave in Clintonville or was it shopped out?

Forum Member

A company near me recently took delivery of a Seagrave minipumper. From what I have been told they are not happy, it took over 14 months for delivery and apparently did not meet specs upon delivery. When itwas delivered they took the Seagrave name plates off the truck and handed back to the salesperson and painted over the name on the mudflaps. Be aware that Seagrave is producing the minipumpers at the Altamonte factory in Cananda.The quality is no where near what is produced at the WI factory.

MembersZone Subscriber

Our department recieved 1 minipumper on an F550 4x4 chassis from Seagrave two years ago, and is weeks away from recieving another.

The one currently in service is located at another station than me, but I've heard no complaints about the truck as of yet.

They're made at the Almonte Fire Trucks factory that Seagrave purchased a few years ago located in Carleton Place, Ontario.

Thread Information