Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Chevy Truck Seat Update

I have contacted the Southeast Region Manager for General Motors for more info from General Motors regarding their line of trucks/cars that have hazard areas. She stated she is very interested in wanting to provide more information about the seat in question. She said that if the VIN number or year model could be provided she could provide any info requested. I know the VIN number is probably impossible, however, if the year model can be provided, that would be a huge help.

She also said that most GM model trucks that have the seatbelt mounted in the seat, will have a Titanium seat frame. Another thing she said is that for the past 10 years, GM has used Titanium in the construction of their transverse dash beams as well.

If anyone has any info on this vehicle, please pass it on so it can be forwarded to her.

Forum Member

Lightbulb

alcatrazlt, Check the thread titled, "Thw Answer to What The @*&! is it?" All the available truck info is in there. Keep us posted!!

Forum Member

I went back and read the article and all that was listed was "it was a newer model truck". If anyone has further info please pass it on.

Forum Member

My bad!!!!! I read another post and saw where it was a 2005 GMC Sierra. I appologize for my screwup. I will pass this on for her review.

Thread Information