Thread: Bail out bag

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Bail out bag

Im looking for a bail out bag, does anyone know of a good reliable one... thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Default bail out bag

Go to Eastern Mountain sports or REI or any store that sells rock climbing equip by the gear seprate its cheaper and its the same stuff get yourself about 50' of dynamic rope 1 or 2 caribeaners and u can either put it in your bunker gear pocket wich is what i do or u can by a rit bag online for 14 bucks or so do yourself a favor make it your self youll save 60 dollars or so
    I HAVE NO AMBITION INTHIS WORLD BUT ONE, AND THAT IS TO BE A FIREMAN. THE POSITION MAY, IN THE EYES OF SOME, APPEAR TO BE A LOWLY ONE; BUT THOSE WHO KNOW THE WORK WHICH A FIREMAN DOES HAS TO DO BELIEVE HIS IS A NOBEL CALLING.

Forum Member

http://www.fire-rescueoutfitters.com...searchbags.htm

Right here on Long Island in your own backyard....

Hope this helps..Stay Safe...

Forum Member

Default Re: bail out bag

Originally posted by HFD4177
    Go to Eastern Mountain sports or REI or any store that sells rock climbing equip by the gear seprate its cheaper and its the same stuff get yourself about 50' of dynamic rope 1 or 2 caribeaners and u can either put it in your bunker gear pocket wich is what i do or u can by a rit bag online for 14 bucks or so do yourself a favor make it your self youll save 60 dollars or so
    do NOT use dynamic rope. only use static rope. dynamic rope isn't NFPA approved. static rope is. there is a reason one is approved and the other isn't.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Thread Information