Forum Member

Default Minneapolis Fire Stations and Appar

The Extra Alarm Association of the Twin Cities would like to announce its latest new section on it web site.

Current and former Minneapolis Fire Station and Apparatus are present in a photographic history. Both current and former apparatus (including horse drawn) are diplayed. Thumbnials and an apparatus chart are linked to the extensive photo collew collection,. Please stop by and see for yourself at:

The Extra Alarm Association of the Twin Cities

MembersZone Subscriber
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

Thumbs up

Those are some really great pics! Especially interesting are the large number of Ford commercial chassis they used for their engines, even into the '90's. Some fairly unique apparatus....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream and I hope you don't find this too crazy is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Thread Information