Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question 91 percent on Vegas test

I just got a decent score for the Clark county test, which is the Vegas area...Just curious if a 91 percent is good enough to be considered... I am waiting to take the physical agility but have not received an invitation letter yet... it has only been a about a month since I got the results... Iím curious what some of you guys got on your exams and got hired...

Forum Member

Are you a local? With that score you should have received an invitation. I have taked to candidates who have been invited to the agility and if they are from out of town to the oral the next day if they passed the agility?

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

i live in southern california and have heard the same thing about the oral being the following day... i know a few guys who got the same score and had gotten physical agility dates... i hope my letter was not lost in the mail... they said specifically not to call the dept. to check on your status... so i don't know what to do..

Forum Member

Default Yep??????????

Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

The CPAT for the current recruitment is almost over. The cutoff score for firefighter was 95% and the cutoff for medic was 70%. If you're not a medic then unfortunately you did not score high enough to be invited to the CPAT. If you are a medic, then you most likely missed your date for the CPAT. I believe today may have been the last day of interviews. I wish I had some better news for you. You should never be afraid to call them. I was calling every other day untill I knew they sent out the results. I was also able to find out the cutoff to make sure nothing was lost in the mail. They might get annoyed with you, but you don't need to leave your name and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thread Information