Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default St PAtricks Day...Dublin Fire Brigade

Hows it going lads...I'm a Firefighter from Dublin, Republic of Ireland and I'l be heading over to New York with another 10 of my crew for the Saint Patricks Day events and was hopeing to get some insite to which bars or pubs we should head to or whats the closest fire house to us so we can drop in and say hello to our American Brothers...we'l be staying in the Rosevelt I think its around the corner from St Patricks Cathedral and Grand Central...Was over there last year and marched in the parade and had a great time...and hope that this year is even better....and just to let u know...some of Ireland finest Whiskey's will be comin over with us.. Hope to see u lads soon...

F/F Jonathon Forbes (AKA: Jonny Vegas)
    Dublin Fire Brigade
    North Strand Station
    C-Watch , No.4

Sutton Place (2nd ave 53rd st) great spot lots of women, two floors and a roof top bar. Lots of other bars nearby too.
    We'll be there stop in and I'll buy you a pint.

Default Texas is on the way

Zane here in Dallas,TX and 10 or so guys from the Dallas Fire Department and heading that way as well. All the advise in the world is surely appreciated. This will be my first time up and have been looking forward to it for years. Hope to see you all!
    Zane Krempin
    19A DFD
    www.chrometags.com

Thread Information