Forum Member

Post Questions about guys site

Tracy,thanks for your response to my post. I enjoyed hearing back from you. My question is this... are there guys going over there who really aren't qualified to watch out for one another on a professional level? The possibility really scares me. I know the level of training that is required by these guys to do what they do and do it well; and I realize that this is not a typical fireground, and may require additional special training. I'm just concerned to think that any guy going over may not have the skills needed to watch out for my guy or anyone else's. What are your thoughts on this... if any? Maybe you know something that I don't in regard to the situation.
    Thanks in advance for your input.

Chris is prepared for the journey and is doing everything he can to down-size his supplies and still have the necessities. The guys postings let him know to travel as light as possible. The advice he has found there after carefully reading all posts; have helped him in knowing what he really did and did not need! This site was also a big help in giving the inside info on what will be needed over there.
    Thanks for everything.
    Missy

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Oops........................................

Looks like somebody made a BooBoo........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Thread Information