Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greenwich CT

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Greenwich CT

For all of you in the CT area Greenwich has put out the notice that they are accepting applications. The buzz though the grapevine is that the are building a new firehouse and will be putting on 16-24 new firefighters.

www.greenwichct.org

that will take you to the announcement page.

Does anyone have any information about the Greenwich department?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with the poor timid spirits, who know neither victory nor defeat." FDR

The only thing i know is that they have 24hr shifts

Forum Member

i heard about the new station too...same numbers also... i know a guy on the job in greenwich...he loves it...anyone here takin the cpat soon?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default CPAT

Ya I will be taking the CPAT. Registering so I will meet the Feb 25th deadline and be all shored up for the Greenwich application process.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with the poor timid spirits, who know neither victory nor defeat." FDR

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Cpat

I am also taking the CPAT for Greenwich. I just took it in November 2004. I thought it was good for one year. It is only 4 months old. Anyone know why Greenwich has a different standard from most of CT who will take a cpat that is good within a year of passing the test? Maybe the state has found a "milking cow" at $65 a pop.

Thread Information