Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Combined Fire/EMS Association

Here is the deal, our county is way behind, but we are moving forward. Our fire and ems associations currently are seperate but we want to be combined into one. Both associations agree, we just want to do it correctly. So, in saying that, what I am requesting is if anyone is part of a fire/ems association that is combined, is there any way I could get a copy of your association's by-laws and sop's? If they are not available and you have any ideas or input please let me know. We have formed a committee, three people from the fire association and three people from the ems association. Our first committee meeting is March 7th. If anyone has any input please post on here or email it to me at: ecvfd933@bellsouth.net Thanks!

MembersZone Subscriber

ARE FIRE CHEIF LEAVES IN ANOTHER COUNTY AND DRIVRS BOTH WAS SOMETIMES 3 OR 4 TIMES A DAY WHE WE HAV PEOPLE THAT CAN DO THE JOB IN ARE TOWNSHIP THE DEPARTMENT WANTS YOU TO GET ALL THE SCHOOLS YOU CAN BUT WILL NOT HELP PAY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by 1130RONIN
    ARE FIRE CHEIF LEAVES IN ANOTHER COUNTY AND DRIVRS BOTH WAS SOMETIMES 3 OR 4 TIMES A DAY WHE WE HAV PEOPLE THAT CAN DO THE JOB IN ARE TOWNSHIP THE DEPARTMENT WANTS YOU TO GET ALL THE SCHOOLS YOU CAN BUT WILL NOT HELP PAY
    Uh.......need a little help.....did I dose off at some point?

ECFD933, Are you talking just the associations, as in seperate entities from the actual fire department? If, so I may have some info and I will try to send off to you in a day or so.

Thread Information