Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halo2 for ff's

Forum Member

Default Halo2 for ff's

Come join us online for Halo2. Type "Pgdaddys" in your friends list and join our games.

Forum Member

opps: "PG Daddys" or "Fatboyfire"

MembersZone Subscriber StLRes2cue's Avatar

hey brother...

I'll hit you up with a friends request next time I get online. We play quite a bit at our engine house.

check out www.frstresponders.com - leave the "i" out of first.

See you on there.

StLRes2cue - Engine house Gamertag Firefighter 602

MembersZone Subscriber FireCritic's Avatar

Default Halo2

I almost posted a thread like this the other day. Good Idea. I have a bunch of ff buddies who get together and play.

name: Greysquirrel911
    clan name: THE BRAVEST

type me in I will look you guys up also.

Oh yeah...and I post something about XBox live and I get a hard time about it! I see how everyone's loyalty lies!

Anywho...my XBox Live username is Adze39

JimHFD is my bro from Hartford Fire.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

We need PS2 gamers!

Man, I gotta get an XBox just so I can play Halo 2..
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Forum Member

Too bad they didn't make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas online capabale, that would be crazy.

Originally posted by Res343cue
    We need PS2 gamers!

Man, I gotta get an XBox just so I can play Halo 2..
    I've got a PS2!.... though, I also think I might break down and get an X-Box... I hate to say it, but the games seem to have better graphics on the X-box and often more content in both the story mode or online mode....

There is a new game out that I waiting to buy. It has already been released on Xbox (again, other reason to get one!), but I have to wait until the 18th for the PS2 verson.... Grrr....

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30

I have to say, it looks like to combines all the great elements of "Rainbow 6" or "SOCOM" style games with games like "Medal of Honor" and "Call to Duty"..... being set in WW2 also gives it a plus in my books.

From the videos and whatnot on their site it looks not only like a GREAT FPS, but also a GREAT tactical game. Things like suppression fire and flanking maneuvers are important to keeping you and your squad alive. However, I am not completely sold on the online game as it doesnít offer the same CTF and deathmatch style games.. however, something different could very well be refreshing (though I have to admit, with the graphics and gameplay, it would be a GREAT online game if your squad was made up of actual people than the AI.. but like I said, it is something new so I will reserve judgment until I have played it).

Give the videos a look... the maps and missions look very impressive, especially when compared to real era (1944) maps and photos. I have also read some good reviews on things like sound, weapons handling, and of course AI intelligence (where they will actually adapt flanking maneuvers against you, and I read somewhere that they are even programmed to fall back to better, heavier fortified and protected positions such as machine gun nests, etc).
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Firefighter26 do you have the modem / network adapter also?
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

A fellow firefighter does, I was going to look at getting the hardware sometime in the next few days...

I used to be primarily into PC based games, however, I like the idea of the console games for online play because everyone is on the same level as far as performance goes (from what I have experienced), IE, their isnít a bunch of people trying to play the game online with a 486 and it slows everything down, and vice versa, there isnít some guy with a state of the art system racking up all the kills.

Anything you would recommend?
    Last edited by firefighter26; 03-07-2005 at 06:37 PM.
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

I play SOCOM and SOCOM II online alot. I've had alot of fun with those. When I'm playing with friends it's HALO 2 on the X-Box all the way.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Thread Information